|Name of hotel||Type||Category||Double room for single use (DUS)||Double||Information||Availability|
|Dazzler by Wyndham Buenos Aires Polo||CLASSIC||4||142 USD||142 USD|
|Dazzler by Wyndham Buenos Aires Palermo||CLASSIC||4||142 USD||142 USD|
Prices per room and night.
For Extra nights consult with the Technical Secretariat.
Accommodation and breakfast included
We inform that the hotel reservations have been made with economic risk and are subject to a cancellation fee imposed by the hotels.
For this reason, we can consider a reservation as confirmed only if the payment has been made, either by credit card or by bank transfer.
From the moment the reservation is made, you will have 10 days to make the payment and to send proof of payment to the Technical Secretariat (by email to email@example.com) Otherwise, the hotel reservation will be automatically cancelled.
Individual hotel reservations cancellation policy
- Cancellations need to be made in writing and sent to the Technical Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations that take place before 15th December 2021 will not incur cancellation fee.
- Cancellations that take place between 16th December 2021 and 15th January 2022 will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations that take place between 16th January 2022 and 28th February 2022 will incur a 75% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations that take place after 1st March 2022 will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
By bank transfer (It is essential that you send a copy of the bank transfer by email: email@example.com; indicating the conference and the name of the participant. Once we verify the receipt of the bank transfer, we will confirm the hotel reservation by e-mail). In case of “group reservation”, please give us the number of the invoice.
- Account holder: FASE 20 Argentina SRL
- Bank: Santander Río
- CUIT 30-71479751-0
- CBU 0720382220000000045140
By credit card: for credit card payments, you must indicate the following:
- Type of card: VISA, MASTERCARD
- Card number:
- Expiry date :
Note: Bank transfer fees, currency exchange fees, etc., will be paid by the participant.